* Re: Problem building GCCC-3.0 under cygwin- help urgent please
@ 2001-07-30  4:54 Unmesh joshi
From: Unmesh joshi @ 2001-07-30  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cjoy, gcc-help; +Cc: aolivia

I installed cygwin, which i downloaded from cygwin site.Adn then again
installed the gcc-3.0 build.This time it compiled perfectly,I was also able
to compile my programs.
I think this may be a problwm with cygwin version.Try downloading latest
cygwin and compiling again.
-
unmesh

@ 2001-07-30 10:54 ` Corwin Joy
From: Corwin Joy @ 2001-07-30 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Unmesh joshi, gcc-help; +Cc: aolivia

The error I report is for the latest version.
I downloaded fresh copies of both cygwin and gcc 3.0 just last night (july
29 at 10pm).

Corwin

@ 2001-07-30  1:01 Corwin Joy
From: Corwin Joy @ 2001-07-30  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: aolivia, unmesh_joshi

@ 2001-07-23 22:10 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-07-23 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Unmesh joshi; +Cc: gcc-help

On Jul 23, 2001, "Unmesh joshi" <unmesh_joshi@hotmail.com> wrote:

> WHen i give 'make bootstrap' the build breaks.  Can you help me
> urgently please.

Not without more details, such as how exactly it `breaks'.

* Problem building GCCC-3.0 under cygwin- help urgent please
@ 2001-07-22 18:56 Unmesh joshi
From: Unmesh joshi @ 2001-07-22 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
I have a windows 2000 machine with cygwin installed.I downloaded the GCC-3.0
release but could not compile it.WHen i give 'make bootstrap' the build
breaks.Can you help me urgently please.
-
thanks a lot
-