* Re: Undefined References while linking with weak references
       [not found] <10b9bf330604210241h2dca1d1cnfb9dd50c257a0c48@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2006-04-21  9:55 ` Prabhat Ranjan
From: Prabhat Ranjan @ 2006-04-21  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2006-04-21 11:27   ` John Love-Jensen
From: John Love-Jensen @ 2006-04-21 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Prabhat Ranjan, MSX to GCC

Hi Prabhat,

Link binA against both libX.a and libY.so (in that order).

HTH,
--Eljay

* Re: Undefined References while linking with weak references
@ 2006-04-21 13:43     ` Prabhat Ranjan
From: Prabhat Ranjan @ 2006-04-21 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Love-Jensen; +Cc: gcc-help

Hi Eljay,

libY*.so is a 3rd party lib and it contains a lot of .so .if i have
added the path of these 3rd party libs in LD_LIBRARY_PATH wont this
work.
also i've tried adding libY.so as you suggested but still same error..
I've opened libY.so and  there also a lot of weak references but they
are defined and the same week refernces in my lib libX.a they are
undefined.
While building libX.a it is not throwing any error but all the errors
are coming while building binary.

/-
Prabhat