From: thales@virtualbs.com.br
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: \n to \r\n in stdout
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 13:03:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Well,

After 15 days of trying to get an answer for how the outputed file was being
corrupted and how to fix it, in 30 minutes my problem was solved here.

The setmode() function solved my problem. I didn't use it up to now because all
my references, including cplusplus.com doesn't have any citation of this
function.

Thanks a lot to Ingo Krabbe and even more to Eljay John, for this simple
resolution of my problem.

Even programming games using Allegro and SDL, programming in lots of languages
and programming lots of applications for a large company here in Brazil, I
can't get where you all are, but one day I'll be here to help people like you
all do!

Gratefully again,
Thales Medeiros.