* REVERT
@ 2020-10-19 10:45 Dorothy S.
From: Dorothy S. @ 2020-10-19 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gcc-help

Hi  Gcc-help,

Pls  reply  if  you  receive  this  mail.  My  boss  has  a  profitable
int'l business  proposaI  that  might  interest  you..

Thanks.

* REVERT
@ 2020-06-12 15:56 Mennatallah Osama Saeed
From: Mennatallah Osama Saeed @ 2020-06-12 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gcc-help

Hello Gcc-help,

Please  let  me  know  if  you  still  operate  this  e-maiI.

My  boss  has   an  int'l  business  proposaI  [of  mutual  gain]  to
discuss  with  you.

Thanks in adv.