* Please Verify Your Email Address: REPLY to this email.
       [not found] <000501c8b68f$02557a19$e85bfdae@omgfhwrg>
@ 2008-05-15 13:40 ` Michael Melnick
From: Michael Melnick @ 2008-05-15 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gardie shu

[-- Attachment #1: Address Verification Request --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1291 bytes --]

Message from "Michael Melnick"

I recognize from your email address that this is the first message I have received from you since Moore Capital Management, LLC. began using Sender Address Verification (SAV).

Your message is very important to me.  Like you, we are very concerned with stopping the proliferation of spam.  We have implemented Sender Address Verification (SAV) to ensure that we do not receive unwanted email and to give you the assurance that your messages to me have no chance of being filtered into a bulk mail folder.

By pressing REPLY and SEND to this message your original message will be delivered to the top of my inbox.  You need only do this once and all future emails will be recognized and delivered directly to me.

When replying to this email, please make sure that the following email address appears in the To: field of the reply:

michael.melnick-verify-1210858021.3997.2.f3eabdcc@moorecap.com

If you are unable to respond to this authentication request within 2 weeks, or if your reply is not sent to the correct email address (as indicated above), your message may not be delivered.

Thank you!

Michael Melnick

[-- Attachment #2: Original Message --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 562 bytes --]

From: "gardie shu" <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
To: <mmelnick@moorecap.com>
Subject: mmelnick!!! Vigara nad Cilais Sexual enhancement right now!
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:39:20 +0000

[Message body removed.]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-05-15 13:27 UTC | newest]