* Fwd: How to deliver my source code???
       [not found] <12f3149e0610271630j5f826420k2f51109341361805@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2006-10-27 23:32 ` Marcelo Marchi
From: Marcelo Marchi @ 2006-10-27 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi all,

I need some help from gcc gurus regarding delivering source code....
I have a application that needs to be delivered to be compiled on my
customer side, BUT it cannot make changes or have any understanding
about code.
This deliver is strong necessary by many reasons, particularly by
changes that will be made in any cases with a tool. Then I need to
know if has some ANSI C compiler that compiles crypto C source files,
or any other solution about this.

Sorry by my english

Thanks a lot

Marcelo

* RE: How to deliver my source code???
@ 2006-10-28 12:21   ` John (Eljay) Love-Jensen
From: John (Eljay) Love-Jensen @ 2006-10-28 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo Marchi, gcc-help

Hi Marcelo,

This is not the right forum for your question.  This forum is for help regarding GCC issues, and your problem is more along the lines of a general C question.

I am not saying this to chastize you.  I only mention it because you might get better response on a more appropriate forum.

That being said...

The only tool I am aware of that sounds like it does what you want it to do is CShroud.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cshroud/

I have never used this tool, so I cannot endorse it nor critique it.

HTH,
--Eljay