* GCC internals - Instruction Patterns
@ 2015-10-06  1:56 htio2
From: htio2 @ 2015-10-06  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I am new to gcc compiler backend. I am currently studying how to the .md file
to have a understanding.

The thing that I don't understand is:

I understand the standard pattern like movsi and etc, but I can see some
pattern like movsi_internal, movsi_internal_v850e and etc, my question is
where in the spec can I find them ? and where are they define ?