From: Chetna Warade <cwarade@chem.uga.edu>
To: help-gcc@gnu.org
Subject: Graphics programming using gcc
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:38:00 -0000	[thread overview]

 Hi,
 I want to develop  a project for displaying animation.
 I have developed games in C but using turbo C.
 I wanted to know if it is possible to write a C program for graphical
 puroses ( like manipulating pixels and/or windows eg. like it is
 possible to program the pixels using turbo C compiler using a library
 graphics.h). If yes what are the libraries? And what are the functions
 etc used ..or where could be the related material found?
 If it is not possible then what is the front end for developing
 projects in C.
 It would be a great favor to me.
 Kindly reply this email.
 Thanking you