* Error code
@ 2009-01-23 21:38 Sławek Stankiewicz
From: Sławek Stankiewicz @ 2009-01-23 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Witam!

HI there,

Iam trying to configure Eclipse CDT witch avr-gcc. When try to compile my project I get:
Building file: ../keyboard.c
Invoking: AVR Compiler
avr-gcc -Wall -g2 -gstabs -O2 -fpack-struct -fshort-enums -std=gnu99 -funsigned-char -funsigned-bitfields -mmcu=atmega64 -DF_CPU=16000000UL -MMD -MP -MF"keyboard.d" -MT"keyboard.d" -c -o"keyboard.o" "../keyboard.c"

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
make: *** [keyboard.o] Error 3

where can I get solution? What is that error responsible for? Where can I get proper error codes
description?

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Sławek Stankiewicz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-23 21:38 UTC | newest]