* No include path in wich to find stdio.h
@ 2008-04-29 22:58 Lopezio
From: Lopezio @ 2008-04-29 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi
When i try to run my first program i get the error No include path in wich
to find stdio.h
I installed the djgpp in my drive D and i have one folder include where the
file stdio.h is.
I run WinXP system and i changed the path value as
d:\FPC\2.2.0\bin\i386-Win32;D:\DJGPP\BIN;%PATH% (i have free pascal
installed too).
How can i solve this problem?
Thank you
mario

* Re: No include path in wich to find stdio.h
@ 2008-04-30 10:00 ` Lopezio
From: Lopezio @ 2008-04-30 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Lopezio wrote:

> Hi
> When i try to run my first program i get the error No include path in wich
> to find stdio.h
> I installed the djgpp in my drive D and i have one folder include where
> the file stdio.h is.
> I run WinXP system and i changed the path value as
> d:\FPC\2.2.0\bin\i386-Win32;D:\DJGPP\BIN;%PATH% (i have free pascal
> installed too).
> How can i solve this problem?
> Thank you
> mario

When i run gcc - v ola.c I get
#include "..." search starts here:
End of search list
The search don't detects the folder include where stdio.h resides.How can i
solve this problem (WiNXp)?
Thank you

* Re: No include path in wich to find stdio.h
@ 2008-04-30 10:52   ` Sisyphus
From: Sisyphus @ 2008-04-30 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lopezio, gcc-help

From: Lopezio @ 2008-04-30 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Lopezio wrote:

> Hi
> When i try to run my first program i get the error No include path in wich
> to find stdio.h
> I installed the djgpp in my drive D and i have one folder include where
> the file stdio.h is.
> I run WinXP system and i changed the path value as
> d:\FPC\2.2.0\bin\i386-Win32;D:\DJGPP\BIN;%PATH% (i have free pascal
> installed too).
> How can i solve this problem?
> Thank you
> mario

Can you believe this? The problem is thar my path should be declared like
this
d:\DJGPP\BIN;%PATH%;FPC\2.2.0\bin\i386-Win32
the djgpp before the FPC.