Robert O'Dowd writes: > Sandra COmbs wrote: > > > > HELP!: A gcc for solaris 7? > >[Snip] > > > > > I called gnu (ie free software foundation), they told me that they > > did not yet have a gcc for Solaris 7. Also said that none of their > > "binary cds" (most recent is 1998) would have one that would work > > on Solaris 7. > > > [Snip] > > Have a look at http://smc.vnet.net/ > > Not sure about Solaris 7 specifically, but whenever I've needed > freeware in binary form for sunos/solaris I've managed to find > it there. > > Good hunting. > > You might want to have a look at ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/packages/solaris/sparc/ also. Cheers, -- Christian Jönsson chj@lin.foa.se Sweden's Defence Research Establishment Dep't of Communication Systems FOA 72