* Please Help me!!!
@ 1999-11-28 22:13 Soon Young Kim
From: Soon Young Kim @ 1999-11-28 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi!
I have a  question related to the POINTER statement in gnu fortran.

I know that g77 doesn't support pointers, but I have to convert the
following POINTER statement to the statement
that g77 can accepts.

               .
               .
               .
       dimension d(1)
       pointer (it,d)
              .
              .
              .
Please let me know how can I replace the POINTER statement with other
statement.

Thank you in advance

                               Soon Young KIM

* Please Help me!!!
@ 1999-11-30 23:28 ` Soon Young Kim
From: Soon Young Kim @ 1999-11-30 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi!
I have a  question related to the POINTER statement in gnu fortran.

I know that g77 doesn't support pointers, but I have to convert the
following POINTER statement to the statement
that g77 can accepts.

               .
               .
               .
       dimension d(1)
       pointer (it,d)
              .
              .
              .
Please let me know how can I replace the POINTER statement with other
statement.

Thank you in advance

                               Soon Young KIM

* RE: Please Help me ..............
@ 2005-11-23 14:00 ` Lalit Seth
From: Lalit Seth @ 2005-11-23 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Satheeshkumar.Bhuvaneswaran, gcc-help

Hi Satheesh,

To acheive the same i have used the DBAlert mechanism of Oracle.

Using this u can send a signal to C/C++ Application.
C/C++ is registered with Oracle DBAlert to receive the signal and waits for
that.

To find the details of DBAlert please search it on google or the Oracle
doumentation.

Note -
If i am correct Oracle also have one example having this mechanism of
triggering the C/C++ Code bundled in the setup.

Cheers
Lalit Seth

>From: "Bhuvaneswaran, Satheesh kumar"
><Satheeshkumar.Bhuvaneswaran@ips.Invensys.com>
>To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>Subject: Please Help me ..............
>Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:01:04 -0500
>

>Hai
>

>Please help regarding this
>
>I want to trigger a C application from the Oracle Procedure or triggers
>

>Thanks & Regards,
>Uvaraj.V

* Please Help me ..............
@ 2005-11-20 18:30 Bhuvaneswaran, Satheesh kumar