Sir/Madam, I am software professional working for Wipro. I want to ask a question regarding the CHILL compilation. I am not able to compile a chill file using PROCESS statement. The code used by me is as under : " main_process: MODULE pro: PROCESS ();         WRITETEXT( output," %C /",s2); END pro; procs: PROCESS ();         WRITETEXT( output," %C /",s1); END procs; START pro(); START procs(); END main_process; " When I compile this file using GNU chill : chill -c test.ch  I get the following error : invalid expression/location syntax : PROCESS copy number must be integer Can U please suggest me a way how I can use this. NOTE: Can U please send me the CHILL Programmer's User Manual if available. Please take it as urgent requirement. Regards Dheeraj begin:vcard n:Mehta;Dheeraj x-mozilla-html:FALSE org:Wipro Infotech ( Global R & D );CSBU version:2.1 email;internet:dheeraj.mehta@wipro.com title:Sr. Software Engineer adr;quoted-printable:;;26, =0D=0ASri Chamundi Complex,=0D=0AHosur Main Road, =0D=0ABommanahalli=0D=0A;Banglore;Karnataka;560068;India fn:Dheeraj Mehta end:vcard