On Feb 26, 2000, ADAM Sulmicki wrote: >> > I guess it is something wrong with 'configure' and HAVE_SYS_RESOURCE_H >> >> > This or other way, I have manually defined RUSAGE_CHILDREN to be -1 >> > and included declaration of struct 'rusage' and it comiled past it. >> >> It looks more like some conflict between glibc and the kernel headers >> you're using. > Is there some easy way to find out for sure? Sure, just revert the link to the original kernel headers and try to compile again. -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/ Enjoy Guaraná Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com Free Software Developer and Evangelist CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org} Write to mailing lists, not to me