On Mar 1, 2000, "Chathu Jayakrishnan" wrote: > I am trying to cross compile gcc-2.8.0 for target m68k-wrs-vxworks > on host i386 running solaris2.7. I have successfully compiled and > installed binutils 2.9. But gcc building gives the following error. You should probably specify --with-headers=/path/to/vxworks/include or build it in the same tree as newlib. -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/ Enjoy Guaraná Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com Free Software Developer and Evangelist CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org} Write to mailing lists, not to me