* How to know how much time each line consume in g++?
@ 2001-06-02 10:32 Gong Cheng
From: Gong Cheng @ 2001-06-02 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I am a Newbie of GNU C++. My platform is RedHat Linux
7.0.
I recently got a program written in GNU C++. It is
rather complex and very time consuming. I want to know
what lines consumes most machine time. For GNU C, gcc
-pg will enable the program to generate running
profile. It seems that g++ doesn't have such function.
Does there exist some program equal to Turbo Profile
under MS-DOS in Linux Platform?Does it mean that I
must change some source code of g++ compiler to meet
my needs?
Sincerely,
Cheng Gong
P.R. China

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-02 10:32 UTC | newest]