From: Che-ming Yang <cmyang@pol.net>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: g77 questions
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:52:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello:
I just start to use g77 compiler. I have a huge program which I have
been successfully converting to the g77 supported options except the
following. I consult the document first without much success. I would
be very much appreciated if you can give me at least some hint.
(1) The $ sign I used in the IO format only works for WRITE but not
for READ. Is there a equivalent option that I can use to stop reading
or writing in the same line and be able to continue reading or
writing later at the same location rather than the new line?
(2) Is PAUSE supported by g77? What is the correct syntax?
(3) Can I get the system time down to 1/100 of a second?
(4) Can you suggest some helpful document or book that I can use for
questions of the above kind?
Thank you in advance for your help?
Che-ming