* Please respond
@ 2001-12-08  5:59 Richard Pyne
From: Richard Pyne @ 2001-12-08  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Are my posts not getting to the list or am I just being ignored?
Someone please at least let me know if my messages are getting to
the list.

Is there any way to get o32 binaries on IRIX 6.5? I understand from
what little documentation I can find that GCC 3 does not support o32,
but is there an older version that does?

--Richard

----------
Richard Pyne
rpyne@shopsite.com
Software Engineer
ShopSite, Inc
http://www.ShopSite.com

* Re: Please respond
@ 2001-12-10  6:08 ` shiva rkreddy
From: shiva rkreddy @ 2001-12-10  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Pyne, gcc-help

> Are my posts not getting to the list or am I just
> being ignored?
> Someone please at least let me know if my messages
> are getting to
> the list.
-- Yes They are :)

> Is there any way to get o32 binaries on IRIX 6.5? I
> understand from
> what little documentation I can find that GCC 3 does
> not support o32,
> but is there an older version that does?

As of I know it is not.
Please refer this link for further queries:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html

HTH

http://greetings.yahoo.com