* compiling problem DJGPP
@ 2001-12-11 10:38 Raúl Duque
From: Raúl Duque @ 2001-12-11 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi.

I'm doing a program where it's needed use allegro and complex numbers but a
allegro file must have a *.c extension and a c++ source must have a *.cpp
or *.cc extension then when I join them, several compiling problems appear.
What can I do?

I've tried to make a project and a .h file but I couldn't become successful.

Saludos,

RAUL ANDRES DUQUE M.
Coordinador OCC
mailto:rduque@venus.uanarino.edu.co
mailto:rduque@usa.com
Bogotá, Colombia

* Re: compiling problem DJGPP
@ 2001-12-13 11:16 ` Andris Pavenis
From: Andris Pavenis @ 2001-12-13 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ra?l Duque, gcc-help

On Tuesday 11 December 2001 20:35, Ra?l Duque wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm doing a program where it's needed use allegro and complex numbers but a
> allegro file must have a *.c extension and a c++ source must have a *.cpp
> or *.cc extension then when I join them, several compiling problems appear.
> What can I do?
>
> I've tried to make a project and a .h file but I couldn't become
> successful.

Write about problems You have. Otherwise no one will be able to help

I'm not using Allegro seriously myself, so I cannot help much

Andris

* Re: compiling problem DJGPP
@ 2002-04-10  0:33 ` Andris Pavenis
From: Andris Pavenis @ 2002-04-10  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raúl Duque, gcc-help

Viestissä Tiistai 9. Huhtikuuta 2002 15:14, Raúl Duque kirjoitti:
> Hello.
>
> I had a old djgpp distribution and worked well. About a month a downloaded
> a new distribution with GCC 3.03 and RHIDE 1.4.9 (I download RHIDE 1.4.9.1
> too) but the debuging system is failing. For example I add a breakpoint and
> the debug say "No code generated for this line" but it's false. When I can
> debug step to step the actual line isn't selected, several times the
> debuging system crash.
> I think it's a RHIDE problem but I cann't fix it. Any suggestons?

This message is off topic in GCC related mailing list. Use DJGPP mailing list
(djgpp@delorie.com) or RHIDE mailing list (rhide-users@lists.sourceforge.net)

You may try my later build of RHIDE available from
	http://www.rhide.com/snapshots
however the debugging support with gcc-3.0.X seems to work worse for DJGPP as
with earlier versions. The debugging support is from GDB, so how good will be
it there, so it will be in RHIDE.

Andris

* compiling problem DJGPP
@ 2002-04-09  9:21 Raúl Duque
From: Raúl Duque @ 2002-04-09  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello.

I had a old djgpp distribution and worked well. About a month a downloaded
a new distribution with GCC 3.03 and RHIDE 1.4.9 (I download RHIDE 1.4.9.1
too) but the debuging system is failing. For example I add a breakpoint and
the debug say "No code generated for this line" but it's false. When I can
debug step to step the actual line isn't selected, several times the
debuging system crash.
I think it's a RHIDE problem but I cann't fix it. Any suggestons?

P.D.
SO. WIN 98
GCC 3.03
RHIDE 1.4.9.1 Pavenis