Hello everybody, I've faced a problem using gcc 3.0. I tried to define partial template specialization for template member-function in a template class and failed with that. Being given the following piece of code: struct Policy {}; struct B { template int getval(); template int getval(); }; gcc swears like that: template_test.cpp:5: sorry, not implemented: `component_ref' not supported by dump_decl template_test.cpp:5: partial specialization `' of function template Is this ok and should I give up trying to use partial template specialization for template member function? Or maybe there is a solution of the problem. Yours sincerely, Andrey Urazov -- MMM-MM!! So THIS is BIO-NEBULATION! -- Sunday, January 06, 2002, 17:41:23 +0600 - Andrey R. Urazov (mailto:coola@ngs.ru)