* configure bug on MacOS 10.1.3?
@ 2002-02-22 11:43 sbloch
From: sbloch @ 2002-02-22 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I just got my Mac upgraded to OS 10.1.3, then installed the Apple
developer tools (including cc and make), and have been trying to
install the GNU software I'm accustomed to, but I've been unable
to get through a "make" without errors.

GNU make: I get compiler errors on the source file gettext.c because
LC_MESSAGES is undefined.  It's referred to in some places, protected by
an #ifdef LC_MESSAGES, but in other places there is no such protection.
I tried putting an #ifdef LC_MESSAGES around the place that was giving
me an error message, but that killed off a whole function definition so
it didn't link.

GCC: I get compiler errors on the source file function.c because
DEFAULT_ABI is undefined.  I haven't poked around to see what's going
on here.

Any suggestions?  I have no idea what these symbols are supposed to
mean, so I'm hesitant to go around defining them myself.

--
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                               sbloch@adelphi.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-22 19:25 UTC | newest]