Fergus, et al -- ...and then Fergus Henderson said... % % On 12-Jun-2002, David T-G wrote: % > Is there perhaps a way for a mere mortal to reverse-engineer the binaries % > and see what the differences are? % % Use objdump (from the GNU binutils package). That sounds interesting, but I have no idea how to do it :-) Time to go off and read another man page; thanks. % % -- % Fergus Henderson | "I have always known that the pursuit % The University of Melbourne | of excellence is a lethal habit" % WWW: | -- the last words of T. S. Garp. HAND :-D -- David T-G * It's easier to fight for one's principles (play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie (work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org http://www.justpickone.org/davidtg/ Shpx gur Pbzzhavpngvbaf Qrprapl Npg!