* Errors?
@ 2002-06-20  8:13 Shalendra Chhabra
From: Shalendra Chhabra @ 2002-06-20  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

                      HI
                      I am running trying to run the program
                      req.c in apps directory
                      I have the following errors::
                      gcc -I/usr/local/include -c req.c
                      The program compiles cooly but when I do
                      gcc req.o /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a -o
reqtest
                      I get the following:

                      req.o: In function `main':
                      req.o(.text+0x1ee): undefined reference to
`str2fmt'
                      req.o(.text+0x23e): undefined reference to
`str2fmt'
                      req.o(.text+0x33e): undefined reference to
`str2fmt'
                      req.o(.text+0xcfd): undefined reference to
`app_passwd'
                      req.o(.text+0xf29): undefined reference to
`add_oid_section'
                      req.o(.text+0x12ef): undefined reference to
`app_RAND_load_file'
                      req.o(.text+0x1340): undefined reference to
`app_RAND_load_file'
                      req.o(.text+0x135b): undefined reference
                      `app_RAND_load_files'
                      req.o(.text+0x14ad): undefined reference
                      `app_RAND_write_file'
                      collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

                      Please help!!!
                      Thanks
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-20 15:13 UTC | newest]