* help wanted
@ 2002-08-12  8:22 rojesh  p
From: rojesh  p @ 2002-08-12  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

     The 8051 does not seem to have a GCC back end. we are trying
to develop a backend one. where can we get the details about the
rtl syntax(other than porting and using gcc). please help us.

Give your Company an email address like
ravi @ ravi-exports.com.  Sign up for Rediffmail Pro today!
Know more. http://www.rediffmailpro.com/signup/

* RE: Help wanted
@ 2003-03-17 19:16 Jane Liang
From: Jane Liang @ 2003-03-17 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Ben Davis', Jane Liang, 'GCC-help'

Hi, Ben:

It works!

Thanks!

Jane

From: Jane Liang @ 2003-03-17 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'GCC-help'

Hi, all:

I have a simple program(see below), it ran without any problem in sun (with
sun's compiler). However, when I compiled it in gcc on PC, it crashed at
line 13.  I tried to use strtok and some other string functions but none of
them seems works fine.  Does anyone know why?

Thanks!

Jane

Line 1    #include <stdlib.h>
Line 2    #include <stdio.h>
Line 3    #include <string.h>
Line 4
Line 5    int main()
Line 6    {
Line 7
Line 8      char *str = "0.12000, 0.0, 0.0";
Line 9      char *ptr;
Line 10     float  num;
Line 11
Line 12     ptr = strchr(str, ',');
Line 13     *ptr = '\0';
Line 14
Line 15     num = atof(str);
Line 16
Line 17     return 0;
Line 18   }

* help wanted
@ 2001-10-10 22:06 Danish Samad
From: Danish Samad @ 2001-10-10 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

hello

I have been assigned the task to design and develop an
optimizing C compiler which generates instructions
capable of executing in parallel. For this purpose we
have decided to use gcc c compiler front end and
design our own backend. The GCC project I have
downloaded is huge containing a lot of other
compilers, assemblers etc. Can you please guide me
where to find the gcc c compilers front end with
documentation. Please reply as soon as possible

thanks,
danish

http://personals.yahoo.com