* Can any one guide me as to how to install an older version of GCC in Red Hat
@ 2003-01-25 16:30 Zubair Adamjee
From: Zubair Adamjee @ 2003-01-25 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
I have red hat 8.0 and it came with gcc 3.2 but at
school I have gcc 2.95.2 so in order to be fully
compatible I really need to download gcc 2.95.2 I
downloaded the tar file but could not properly install
it may be due to bad configuration or some other
errors if any one of u can tell me the exact
configuration I should use with Red hat 8.0 so that it
works, I will really appreciate it , I am new to
Linux.
So if u can directly email me at zadamjee@yahoo.ca
thats great or however u feeel comfortable.
Thanks a millions in advance,
Zubair

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-25 16:30 UTC | newest]