* howto stop gcc from emitting an unwanted instruction
@ 2004-02-25 10:23 Raj P
From: Raj P @ 2004-02-25 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

  Hi All,

  I am using mips-rtems-gcc compiler version 3.2.3
  I am using a hardware which doesnt support unaligned
load/store
  instructions.
  But the compiler produces these instructions
(lwl,lwr,swl,swr).
  I want to know how to disable gcc from emitting
these instructions.

  Sorry, If it is not the right place to ask this
question , please redirect
  me to the correct place

  regards
 raj

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-02-25 10:00 UTC | newest]