* Motorola MCore support in GCC
@ 2004-09-30 16:09 Serguei Miridonov
From: Serguei Miridonov @ 2004-09-30 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello,

I would appreciate is someone sends me any information about
current status of mcore-elf target support in gcc. I have
Motorola patched MTCgnu: gcc version egcs-2.91.60 19981201
(egcs-1.1.1 release, MTC-4.6), however, it is rather old and
has some bugs.

Is mcore-elf cross-compiler currently maintained and supported?
What is the best version to use in order to compile
uClinux/uClibc?

I would be glad to receive any information regarding mcore
support.

Please, reply to my e-mail address, I'm not subscribed to this
mailing list.

Thank you.

Serguei.

P.S. I'm currently working with Magellan GPS (Global
Positioning System) receiver Sportrack Pro. This receiver is
based on MCore-like CPU with integrated GPS correlator. For
more information, please, check

http://www.gpsinfo.ru/tuxgps/index_e.php?page=information

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-30 16:09 UTC | newest]