* Fwd: help for g++, please
@ 2004-11-25 16:40 Anton Greil
From: Anton Greil @ 2004-11-25 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Subject: help for g++, please
Date: Donnerstag, 25. November 2004 17:22
From: Anton Greil <greil@muc.de>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

Could you give me please some advices how to update my *C and *h files
of my C++ programs?

I coded and run these programs on base of the GNU g++ compiler
of SuSE Linux 8.0 which I installed just 3 years ago.
Now I installed SuSE Linux 9.1 where the command "g++ -v" gives:
  ".... gcc version 3.3.3 (SuSE Linux)".

Invoking the new g++ on my old programs (which worked well under the old
g++ version) creates many and many error messages in connection
with header files.

Is there an information which concerns the changings in header files
(and perhaps some other new conventions) since 2001 which I should
apply that I can run my programs again?

What about the actual C++ ISO standard and its realization by g++ ?
What about please further developments in C++ ? Is there a web-site for
this question?
Where can I download please a corresponding C++ manual ?

Please excuse my questions from a today tired web-searching person
who would like in the moment to write a letter to a human person!

Thank you very much for your patience!

Anton Greil