* Optimize Interrupts PowerPC
@ 2004-12-23  9:32 Meulendijks, J.
From: Meulendijks, J. @ 2004-12-23  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the interrupts on the PowerPC platform. Is it
possible to let the compiler know some function is an interrupt handler? I read
the documentation and saw things like __attribute((interrupt)) but these options
only applied to certain platforms and where _not_ for PowerPC.

Thanks in advance.
Jeroen

* Re: Optimize Interrupts PowerPC
@ 2004-12-27 19:24 ` David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2004-12-27 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Meulendijks, J.; +Cc: gcc-help

> I have a question regarding the interrupts on the PowerPC platform. Is it
> possible to let the compiler know some function is an interrupt handler? I
> read the documentation and saw things like __attribute((interrupt)) but
> these options only applied to certain platforms and where _not_ for
> PowerPC.

	The PowerPC port of GCC does not provide any special features for
functions that will be used as interrupt handlers.  One can use the
generic features of GCC, but the PowerPC target of GCC does not adjust its
behavior specifically for interrupt handlers.

David