* Ask for help!
@ 2005-08-17  8:18 Wang Wuxing
From: Wang Wuxing  @ 2005-08-17  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

To whom it may concern:

I am a student in Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing China.

These days I am installing GNUgcc in my pc x86 solaries version 10.
I used pkgadd command to install it like this:
pkgadd -d gcc-3.3.2-sol10-intel-local.
Before doing it I installed all the tools/packages necessary for building GCC.

After that I did some test. The gcc command is avaliable,but when use g77 to compile test.f
there is something error as following:
#g77 test.f
ld: fatal: library -lfrtbegin: not found
ld: fatal: library -lg2c: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to a.out
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I want to know how I should to do next to solve the problem.

Sincerely yours,

Wang Wuxing

* Ask for help!
@ 2005-08-17  8:18 Wang Wuxing