* Language and academic programs from around the world
@ 2005-11-05 13:43 International School Guide
From: International School Guide @ 2005-11-05 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Subject: International School Guide

Dear Sirs,

I would like to invite you to visit our International  School Guide on:

http://www.studiazagraniczne.pl.

The Guide provides comprehensive information on LANGUAGE and ACADEMIC
programs from hundreds of language schools, colleges and universities from
all around the World (currently 15 countries).

The Guide has an excellent Google.com ranking and is very popular among
potential students, you will find the details on the website.

On our website, you will also find all information on how to participate in
our Guide.

Please do not reply directly to this email but send all your enquires to
ies@solarex.pl

Regards,
Arkadiusz Zbronski
Director
Solarex - International Education Services
http://www.studiazagraniczne.pl
ies@solarex.pl

If you do not wish to ever receive any emails from us, please send an email
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to ies@solarex.pl.