On Sun, 2006-06-25 17:02:41 -0700, Alexander Verhaeghe wrote: > To Jan-Benedict Glaw I WON'T SHUT UP because of "Free > as in Freedom"! Ah, so your understanding of "Freedom" reads like: Okay guys, I've sent out some rude emails insulting you a bit about your fortran stuff and all. I've put that into publically archived mailing lists and I just ignored the fact of "publically archived." Well, it seems to fuck up by bio and because of me being lame, please waste your time to search the archives for my name and drop them all, maybe even including replys etc. My reading of Freedom is more like: Heya, your mailing list archive sux because you cannot easily find a people's attitude there. I've taken all the HTML stuff and made it useful. With a single click, you can now find out if a person is only a lame guy not reading sources or documentation, yelling about it's inabilities and not doing any community work. See the difference? "Freedom", as we see it, is the right to participate, not the right to let others work for you. But you'll learn that the other day. MfG, JBG -- Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de . +49-172-7608481 _ O _ "Eine Freie Meinung in einem Freien Kopf | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg _ _ O für einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet! | im Irak! O O O ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TCPA));