From: Alexander Verhaeghe <alexanderverhaeghe@yahoo.com>
To: Robert Dewar <dewar@adacore.com>
Cc: gnu@gnu.org, gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, gcc@gcc.gnu.org,
	webmasters@gnu.org,   chief-webmaster@gnu.org,
	tobias.schlueter@physik.uni-muenchen.de,   fortran@gcc.gnu.org,
	pinskia@physics.uc.edu
Subject: Re: "Free as in Freedom"
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 00:35:00 -0000	[thread overview]

"It is of course not a threat to point out that
anything you post here will be permanently
associated with your name for ever, and that
there is no way to undo this. This is just a
statement of fact."

There is always a way of undoing things, it's simply a
matter if you want to do so or not, and in this case
clearly not. I don't see any reason why this
conversation will be listed by just mailing a couple
e-mailaddresses which I contacted before numerous
times and no one responded for the simple reason they
don't want to. Just delete all e-mailaddresses and
state clearly that once posted it can not be undone.

I'm almost sure that your practices are against the
laws of privacy. Tomorrow I will check this out, as a
matter of fact I already did. You have no right to
publish things without permission. If all this crap is
ever to be published, no one will believe, gnu.org is
simply making itself ridiculous by publishing this.

I just got another mail from Christopher Faylor, which
"threatens" to block me from sending mail, why not,
once again so much freedom...
There isn't even freedom of speech here.
Do I continue until I'm blocked?

http://mail.yahoo.com