Am Freitag 07 Dezember 2007 schrieb Rupert Wood: > Martin Krischik wrote: > > Here an except from my latest Solaris compile: > > > > /opt/gnat/gcc/bin/ld: skipping incompatible > > /opt/gnat/gcc/lib/libgmp.so when searching for -lgmp > > The issue on Solaris is that GMP defaults to building a 64-bit library even > when the rest of your toolchain is 32-bit. Force GMP to build as 32-bit and > it should work; I think you can do this by passing > --host=sparc-sun-solaris2.10 (i.e. not sparc64) to configure. Thank you for the hind - maybe I give it another try. But it does prove my point that GMP/MPFR combo is a pain in the arse - At least on a non-mainstream (i.E. Linux) platform. Martin -- Martin Krischik mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net