* What is recommanded version on aix 5.3
       [not found] <20071210195525.GA58168@mail14g.g14.rapidsite.net>
@ 2007-12-11  1:00 ` Zhaleh Malek
From: Zhaleh Malek @ 2007-12-11  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi Support

We are running GCC 4.1.1 on aix 5.3.0.0 on hardware Iserie v5r4.
Question is what is the latest version that is supported on our platform ?

Reason why we were looking at upgrading the version;
It is giving hard time compiling any thing that includes iconv header

Thanks

Zhaleh Malek
zmalek@missystems.com
(615) 248-0079

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-12-11  1:00 UTC | newest]