* Re: gmp.h
       [not found] <20090115220523.892ED199@malfurion.nerim.net>
@ 2009-01-16  0:32 ` Vincent Lefevre
From: Vincent Lefevre @ 2009-01-16  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

On 2009-01-15 17:03:37 -0500, Franklyn Simon wrote:
> I uncompressed gmp-4.2.4 and mpfr-2.3.2 in /opt/gcc4.3.2 directory and
> made symbol link: gmp and mpfr to point to them.  I also use the
> with-gmp and with-mpfr to configure as the same time with gcc-4.3.2 but
> I get the error message: checking for correct version of gmp.h no.  My
> question is here is the header file (gmp.h).  Is this my problem not
> having the gmp.h file?

This means that the gmp.h file can't be found by MPFR in the include
search path.

* Re: gmp.h
       [not found] <200901152204.n0FM4niL016648@smtp.google.com>
@ 2009-01-16 15:43 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-01-16 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Franklyn Simon; +Cc: gcc-help

Franklyn Simon <franklynsimon@bellsouth.net> writes:

> I uncompressed gmp-4.2.4 and mpfr-2.3.2 in /opt/gcc4.3.2 directory and
> made symbol link: gmp and mpfr to point to them.  I also use the
> –with-gmp and –with-mpfr to configure as the same time with gcc-4.3.2
> but I get the error message: checking for correct version of gmp.h no.
> My question is here is the header file (gmp.h).  Is this my problem
> not having the gmp.h file?

If you unpack the gmp and mpfr sources in the gcc source directory as
you describe, then you shouldn't pass the --with-gmp and --with-mpfr
options.  The directories will be found automatically.

Ian

* gmp.h
@ 2009-01-15 22:04 Franklyn Simon