* _mm_store_pd/s translated to movntpd/s
@ 2011-03-21 14:23 Matthias Kretz
From: Matthias Kretz @ 2011-03-21 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I tested the GCC 4.6.0 RC on Intel systems with good success so far. Now I
tested on an AMD Magny-Cours using the -march=barcelona flag and gcc
translated _mm_store_pd/s calls in the code to streaming stores in the
resulting binary.

Where does this "optimization" come from and how can I disable it? This
doesn't make much sense on a working set that fits into the cache...

Is this intended behavior or a bug?

Cheers,
	Matthias

--