* All Kinds Of High Quality Patches With Factory Rate+Fastest Turnaround Time
@ 2020-05-05 16:31 Mark Sloan
From: Mark Sloan @ 2020-05-05 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

ANH Digitizing

(Embroidery, Custom Patches, Screen Printing, Graphics Art Work and All you need)

We ANH DIGITIZING mainly produce Custom Embroidery Patch more than 15 years of experience.Without middleman and directly factory price.

Custom Patches:

  1.  Embroidered  Patches
  2.  Chenille  Patches
  3.  Leather  Patches
  4.  Iron  Patches
  5.  Bullion  Patches
  6.  Name  Patches
  7.  Printed Patches
  8.  Woven  Patches
  9.  PVC Patches

      And all type of which  you need…

  Welcome to email us and get the best price ASAP.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Mark Sloan

anhdigitizing@gmail.com

www.anhdigitizing.com

* Re: All Kinds Of High Quality Patches With Factory Rate+Fastest Turnaround Time
@ 2020-05-05 18:13 ` Jeffrey Walton
From: Jeffrey Walton @ 2020-05-05 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Sloan; +Cc: gcc-help

@ 2020-05-05 18:16 ` Jeffrey Walton
From: Jeffrey Walton @ 2020-05-05 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Sloan; +Cc: gcc-help

<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> ANH Digitizing
> (Embroidery, Custom Patches, Screen Printing, Graphics Art Work and All you need)
>
> We ANH DIGITIZING mainly produce Custom Embroidery Patch more than 15 years of perience.Without middleman and directly factory price.
>

> Custom Patches:
>   1.  Embroidered  Patches
>   2.  Chenille  Patches
>   3.  Leather  Patches
>   4.  Iron  Patches
>   5.  Bullion  Patches
>   6.  Name  Patches
>   7.  Printed Patches
>   8.  Woven  Patches
>   9.  PVC Patches
>
>       And all type of which  you need…
>
>   Welcome to email us and get the best price ASAP.
>
> Thank you!
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Mark Sloan
>
> anhdigitizing@gmail.com
>
> www.anhdigitizing.com

Any chance we can get email addresses Mark.anhdigitizing@outlook.com
and anhdigitizing@gmail.com banned?

Or better, change the mailing list ToS to include a $10,000 USD fee
for each solicitation or piece of spam. Then follow the money. Drag
them into court and bankrupt them.

* Re: All Kinds Of High Quality Patches With Factory Rate+Fastest Turnaround Time
@ 2020-05-05 19:36   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-05-05 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey Walton; +Cc: gcc-help

On Tue, 5 May 2020 at 19:24, Jeffrey Walton via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Or better, change the mailing list ToS to include a $10,000 USD fee
> for each solicitation or piece of spam. Then follow the money. Drag
> them into court and bankrupt them.

See https://gcc.gnu.org/spam.html

By quoting his email in your reply you've just added another copy of
it to the list archives, so another link to his site from gcc.gnu.org.

* Re: All Kinds Of High Quality Patches With Factory Rate+Fastest Turnaround Time
@ 2020-05-05 20:00     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2020-05-05 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 08:36:10PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>On Tue, 5 May 2020 at 19:24, Jeffrey Walton via Gcc-help
>Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>> Or better, change the mailing list ToS to include a $10,000 USD fee
>> for each solicitation or piece of spam. Then follow the money. Drag
>> them into court and bankrupt them.
>
>See https://gcc.gnu.org/spam.html
>
>By quoting his email in your reply you've just added another copy of
>it to the list archives, so another link to his site from gcc.gnu.org.

Yeah, imagine my surprise to see two new occurrences of this spam after
I'd blocked the original sender and trained the sapm filter with the
original content.

Now, Jeffrey Walton's email address is likely marked as less trusted
than it was before thanks to their having submitted something that was
previously identified as spam.  That's a side effect of posting spam to
a mailing list.

* Re: spam
@ 2020-05-05 20:01       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2020-05-05 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)