* how to mimic __has_assign from windows compiler ?
@ 2008-12-08 12:21 mkandula
From: mkandula @ 2008-12-08 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am porting mluabind so that it can compile and run using gcc 4.3.
I am hitting this problem where the code uses __has_assign from windows. I
assume this type trait feauture is not present in GCC. Can someone help me
or hint on how I can get the code to work by some alternative example ?

some code I a posting from the project where it uses this

[code]
template <class _Base, class _P>
int MemberClass<_Base,_P>::PerformNewIndexOperator(lua_State *L,
LuaCustomVariable *_lcv, int _valind)
{
	typedef ExtractRefValueFromMember<_Base, _P> tmp;
	if(Loki::TypeTraits<typename tmp::Type>::isConst)
	{
		CHost::GetFromLua(L)->Error("MemberClass::PerformNewIndexOperator: can't
assign to a const variable.\n");
		return 0;
	};

	bool can_perform =
		(__has_nothrow_assign(typename tmp::Type) ||
		__has_assign(typename tmp::Type) ||
		Loki::TypeTraits<typename tmp::Type>::isFundamental) &&
		!Loki::TypeTraits<typename tmp::Type>::isConst;
	if( can_perform != 0 )
	{
		return DummyBranch<_Base, _P,Me, true>::PerformNewIndexOperatorImpl(L,
_lcv, _valind, this);
	}
	else
	{
		CHost::GetFromLua(L)->Error("MemberClass::PerformNewIndexOperator: left
value has no assign operator.\n");
		return 0;
	}

	return 0;
};
[\code]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-08 12:21 UTC | newest]