* display all test output
@ 2007-12-14  1:18 Paul Li
From: Paul Li @ 2007-12-14  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi there,

I tried to test gcc 4.2.1 on Ubuntu with i86 platform. How should I do
so that all 7 different test output display, that is, PASS, XPASS,
FAIL, XFAIL, ...?

Thanks!

* Re: display all test output
@ 2007-12-14  1:35 ` David Daney
From: David Daney @ 2007-12-14  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Li; +Cc: gcc-help

Paul Li wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I tried to test gcc 4.2.1 on Ubuntu with i86 platform. How should I do
> so that all 7 different test output display, that is, PASS, XPASS,
> FAIL, XFAIL, ...?

One easy option is to wait for the tests to finish and then look at *.sum

The .sum and .log files contain the complete test results.

David Daney

* Re: display all test output
@ 2007-12-14  1:39 ` Brian Dessent
From: Brian Dessent @ 2007-12-14  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Li; +Cc: gcc-help

Paul Li wrote:

> I tried to test gcc 4.2.1 on Ubuntu with i86 platform. How should I do
> so that all 7 different test output display, that is, PASS, XPASS,
> FAIL, XFAIL, ...?

There is a .sum file in each test directory that contains this
information already, you don't have to do anything to create it.  If you
want to see the status of each test as it is run, pass -a to runtest,
e.g.

make -k check RUNTESTFLAGS="-a"

Brian

* Re: display all test output