How can I install GCC on a system with NO compiler? Specifically, I want to install GCC onto a Solaris 8 server where ther is no pre-existing compiler. Ta. Be seen on Australia's premier travel website - http://www.australia.com List your product on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse. For further information: http://www.tq.com.au/atdw ***************************** Disclaimer ***************************** The information contained in this email is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, downloading, printing or photocopying of the contents of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. The privilege of confidentiality attached to this email is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you receive this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone. This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner. This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses. However, Tourism Queensland provides no warranty that all possible viruses have been detected and cleaned during this process.