* .glue_7 and .glue_7t sections
@ 2009-03-24 20:25 John Farmer
From: John Farmer @ 2009-03-24 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

As far as I have been able to determine these sections are provided to store
ARM/Thumb interworking code. I am using a Cortex-M3 CPU which only supports
the thumb instruction set so these sections are all empty in my build.

Why are these sections so named?

Does their presence indicate that my command-line options are incorrect in
anyway?

Is there any documentation available for these sections? I have looked
through the GCC docs but found nothing on this subject!

Regards John Farmer