From: 涂家礼 <jl.tu@siat.ac.cn>
To: "Segher Boessenkool" <segher@kernel.crashing.org>
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: Some error when installing the gcc9.4.0,when "make".
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 15:35:14 +0800 (GMT+08:00)	[thread overview]

Thank you, I don't have root access to this computer to correct the system time, and after I backed out to an older gcc and updated a bunch of dependencies, I found that gcc 9.4.0 appears to be working correctly for an offline non-root install.

&quot;Segher Boessenkool&quot; &lt;segher@kernel.crashing.org&gt;写道: