I'd like to have warnings like this: someFile.m:XXX:warning: `SomeObjcClass' may not respond to `-someMessage:' become errors, while not affecting other warnings. So I have two questions: 1) What's the flag for this message? I see -Wundeclared-selector, but that seems to be a slightly different case. 2) Is it possible to do something like -Werror on just some warnings? I'd like some other types of warnings (say, the signedness ones) to be just warnings. I want to see them, but I don't want them to cause compilation to fail. Thanks, Scott