* Help for Installing Gcc on IBm-Aixv4.3
@ 2000-10-19 22:59 Bonala Ramakrishna
From: Bonala Ramakrishna @ 2000-10-19 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Can anybody help me out here.  I am trying to install the latest gcc version
2.8.1, i think on to my rs/6000 machine running aix 4.3.1.0.  Problem is
that it will install, but when I try to compile a program, it will give an
error stating that gcc is not installed or some library is not available or
something like that.  I downloaded the binary file from www-frec.bull.com .
It was compiled using an older aix version 4.1.x, I think.  So, can anybody
point me out to the place where I can download the latest binary compiled
version of gcc for aix 4.3.1.0 ?  or at least tell me how to fix the problem
?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ramakrishna Bonala

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-10-19 22:59 UTC | newest]