* undefined reference to libquadmath routines
@ 2011-06-07 11:17 Syed Bilal Mehdi
From: Syed Bilal Mehdi @ 2011-06-07 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I just got gcc 4.6 built successfully. I was trying libquadmath with the
following test code:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libquadmath/quadmath_005fsnprintf.html#quadmath_005fsnprintf

but I get the following errors:

/site/ae/shares/MotionLab/papers/pingpong/examples/LongDoublePrecisionTests/test.cpp:13:
undefined reference to `sqrtq(__float128)'
/site/ae/shares/MotionLab/papers/pingpong/examples/LongDoublePrecisionTests/test.cpp:14:
undefined reference to `quadmath_snprintf(char*, unsigned int, char const*,
...)'
/site/ae/shares/MotionLab/papers/pingpong/examples/LongDoublePrecisionTests/test.cpp:18:
undefined reference to `quadmath_snprintf(char*, unsigned int, char const*,
...)'
/site/ae/shares/MotionLab/papers/pingpong/examples/LongDoublePrecisionTests/test.cpp:22:
undefined reference to `quadmath_snprintf(char*, unsigned int, char const*,
...)'
/site/ae/shares/MotionLab/papers/pingpong/examples/LongDoublePrecisionTests/test.cpp:28:
undefined reference to `quadmath_snprintf(char*, unsigned int, char const*,
...)'
/site/ae/shares/MotionLab/papers/pingpong/examples/LongDoublePrecisionTests/test.cpp:18:
undefined reference to `quadmath_snprintf(char*, unsigned int, char const*,
...)'

What am I missing here. I tried specifying -lquadmath but that didn't help!!