* Crosscompiling libstdc++-v3 for embedded platform
@ 2008-09-08 18:42 Alex Austin
From: Alex Austin @ 2008-09-08 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

On the platform we're working with, there is no equivalent of "main". Thus, it doesn't matter that gcc/newlib haven't built any crt0.o. On the other hand, libstdc++-v3 configure fails with "C compiler cannot create executables" because the linker can't find crt0.o. It doesn't matter on our platform, but how can I get the configure past that?

Secondly, what C++-specific startup do crt*.o do that I will have to emulate?

Thanks,
- Alex

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-09-08 18:42 UTC | newest]