* GCC Project Help for Dumping RTL
@ 2005-01-22 11:25 Manoj Pillai
From: Manoj Pillai @ 2005-01-22 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello Sir,

As i am doing a project on GCC i would like to know how to dump the RTL
code in the expr.c file manually at intermediate point in the expr.c file.

It would be helpful for me if u could suggest me

the function that could be called at any point in the file expr.c and
would let me know the rtx code generated at that point of time.

Thanks for ur upcoming advices.

Have a Nice Day !!!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-22 11:25 UTC | newest]