* about Profiling.....
@ 2002-01-16 23:53 JOSEPH
From: JOSEPH @ 2002-01-16 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=big5, Size: 754 bytes --]

Hi,
  I have a problem with the "-pg".
  I want to profile XMMS's performance. So I downloaded the source from
XMMS website.
  But I got into trouble with recompiling the source..
  Whatever using the following commands,
  1. "./configure ; make CFLAGS=-pg ; make install ; xmms " -->
"segmentation fault".
  2. modify configure.in file , and add "-pg" in variable CFLAGS ,then run
     "./configure ; make ; make install ; xmms" --> "segmentation fault".
  3. "export CFLAGS=-pg ; ./configure ; make ; make install " --> error
  Would anyone have idea with this ?
  Any help is appreciated.
                Joseph

¦Û¤v°µµo«H¾÷¥D¤H¡A¦Û¤v¨M©w¹q¤l¶l¥ó¦a§}
http://mymailer.url.com.tw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-17  7:53 UTC | newest]