* Looking for GCC binaries
@ 1999-12-11  5:07 Igal Rubinstein
From: Igal Rubinstein @ 1999-12-11  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hello,

I need your help: I am looking for GCC binaries for Dec Alpha OSF/1 3.2.

If you know where can I get it, please help.

                    Have a great weekend,

                                                Igal.

* Re: Looking for GCC binaries
@ 1999-12-13  6:47 ` Gaël Trinquart
From: Gaël Trinquart @ 1999-12-13  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

You can try http://www.thewrittenworld.com/
(they sell binaries)

But you should try to compile the original source code (ftp.gnu.org).
I've compiled GCC 2.8.1 under an old OSF1 v2.0 and it worked OK (if you have
a few errors while compiling, don't bother: it will work at end !)

Igal Rubinstein wrote in message < 3852478F.82EEF62B@netvision.net.il >...
>Hello,
>
>I need your help: I am looking for GCC binaries for Dec Alpha OSF/1 3.2.
>
>If you know where can I get it, please help.
>
>                    Have a great weekend,
>
>                                                Igal.

* Looking for GCC binaries
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` Igal Rubinstein